Keeping our Associates and Guests Safe
At Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern, we’ve always made health and safety a priority. Assuring the well-being of our associates and guests and maintaining the highest standards for cleanliness and disinfection in our restaurants is our commitment.
We take very seriously our responsibility for opening our restaurants for service after the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. To meet this obligation, we’ve established additional protection measures and trained our team in enhanced best practices for safety and sanitation. Our work has been guided by the specific recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the US Food and Drug Administration, and state and local health departments. We have also engaged a recognized, national third-party expert to review and guide our safety and sanitation training protocol.
While numerous actions are in place, the below provides an overview of the elements of our comprehensive program:
- Setting guidelines for all associates and managers related to proper cleanliness and personal practices, such as handwashing, face touching and the use of masks and gloves.
- Establishing wellness screenings for associates and others entering our home office and our restaurants, including temperature checks, and requiring associates who feel sick to remain at home.
- Training our team in updated protective programs and disinfection protocols, including high-touch surfaces, food preparation areas and shared public spaces.
- For those restaurants open for curbside carryout and delivery (where available), our associates will be in masks.
When our dining rooms reopen for guests, there also will be new health and safety processes and practices in place, including:
- Available hand sanitizer stations located near entry doors and restrooms;
- Removal of all bathroom amenities, such as lotion and mouthwash;
- Paper menus and increased use of disposable items;
- Socially-distanced seating in our outdoor and indoor dining spaces;
- Clearly marked zones for curbside carry-out order pick-up; and
- The use of masks by our associates.
The safety and health of guests and our associates is our priority. For guests who are able, we urge you to wear a face-covering or mask, when practical to do so, while dining in our restaurant.
Our program may vary slightly based on specific guidance of the states and local communities where we have locations, but we intend to deploy the strongest measures across our restaurants so that both our associate teams and our guests feel safe and confident in our operations.
We appreciate everyone’s patience, understanding and loyalty as we work to assure our well-recognized genuine hospitality in this new operating environment.