April 29, 2019
Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern Introduces New Menu Items, Beverages
New options added to menu in all locations starting April 29
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Recognized for its chef-inspired, made-from-scratch American cuisine and beverage, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern is celebrating spring with the introduction of new menu items. Menu items will launch April 29 across all 23 restaurant locations.
“At Rusty Bucket, we are continuously introducing new, innovative menu items to provide an extraordinary dining experience to our guests,” said Gary Callicoat, president, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern. “Many of the new additions, such as the ‘Cheese Blanket’ Nachos and Death by Chocolate Cake are a direct response to interest and feedback we’ve received from our raving fans.”
Rusty Bucket is introducing the following new items, which are available starting today:
- “Cheese Blanket” Nachos – loaded with melted pepper jack and cheddar cheese, seasoned ground beef, and braised black beans then covered with Rusty Bucket’s signature “cheese blanket.” Served with pico de gallo, jalapenos, sour cream and scallions.
- Chilaquiles (available during weekend brunch) – fresh corn tortillas baked with salsa verde and pepper jack cheese; topped with braised black beans, ranchero sauce, sour cream and two sunny-side up eggs.
- Death by Chocolate Cake – triple-decker chocolate sheet cake layered with chocolate buttercream icing and a luscious chocolate ganache... a chocoholics dream – served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
New beverage options also are now available at all locations and include:
- Create Your Own Lemonade or Iced Tea – Add fresh smashed blueberries, blackberries, raspberry or strawberry puree.
- Housemade Fresh Cold Brewed Coffee – Delicious house brewed cold press coffee. A great option for lunch, dessert or anytime!
Rusty Bucket also recently announced it is now offering two exclusive bourbons, Woodford Reserve Personal Selection Gary’s Blend No. 14 and Old Forester Single Barrel. The Rusty Bucket leadership team visited the Woodford Reserve distillery and the Old Forester distillery to create custom blend bourbon barrels that are exclusively served at Rusty Bucket locations in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Colorado and Florida.
Rusty Bucket is an ideal neighborhood gathering place to enjoy happy hour or a night out with friends and family. Happy hour is available Monday-Friday from 3-6 p.m. In addition to its daily drink features, which includes Whiskey Wednesday, the Bucket offers $1 off all beer, wine and cocktails. Guests can also enjoy half-priced artisan pizzas and appetizers and $5 Juicy Lucy Burgers.
For more information, to locate a Rusty Bucket, or to make a reservation online, please visit https://www.myrustybucket.com/. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern:
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Rusty Bucket, a sister company of Cameron Mitchell Restaurants, was founded in 2002 and currently operates 23 locations in Ohio, Michigan, Florida, Indiana, North Carolina and Colorado. Rusty Bucket is a nationally-recognized brand with recent accolades, including Technomic’s Top 500 Leading U.S. Chain Restaurants, FSR 50’s Top 10 Fast Growing, High-Performing Chains, and ranked on Restaurant Business’ Future 50 list. Rusty Bucket was also named by Nation’s Restaurant News as a 2014 Breakout Brand. Rusty Bucket has an award-winning beverage program. In 2017, Rusty Bucket was honored with two VIBE Vista Awards in the Multi-Unit Chain segment in two categories: Best Spirits and Best Overall program.