Garnish: Pickle speared with from top to bottom, Cocktail Onion,
Yellow Pepper, Carrot, Cornishon, add Lime wedge to rim and half spice
“Not Spicy” – receives a regular pickle spear garnish
“Spicy & Stupid Spicy” receive jalapeno soaked pickles in the garnish
1¼ oz. Desired Pepper soaked Finlandia Vodka
¼ oz. Worcestershire Sauce
3 oz. Bloody Mary Mix
1) Dust half rim of the Collins glass with Rimshot.
2) Add Pickle speared with from top to bottom, Cocktail Onion,
2) Yellow Pepper, Carrot, Cornishon, add Lime wedge to rim and half 2)
2) rimshot the Rim.
3) Combine all ingredients in Mixing Tin.
4) Lean pickle against Lime Wedge and add fresh ice to Collins Glass.
4) Shake ingredients and strain over iced Collins Glass.
Entrée- Breakfast Burrito
Produces: 1 serving
4oz breakfast sausage
2oz pepper/onion mix
6oz egg mix
2oz quesadilla cheese
1 flour tortilla
2oz ranchero sauce
1oz sour cream drizzle
2 cilantro sprigs
5oz breakfast potatoes
1oz clarified butter
1. Place butter on the flat top and place sausage, and pepper/onion mix on top.
2. Cook for one minute and stir frequently.
3. Add eggs to the mixture and cook until the eggs are scrambled.
4. Heat tortilla on the flat top heating for ten seconds on each side.
5. Once eggs are cooked add cheese and cilantro.
6. Place egg and sausage mixture in the tortilla, and roll into a burrito.
7. Top the burrito with rancher sauce, sour cream drizzle, and cilantro sprigs
8. Serve with breakfast potatoes.
8oz greek yogurt
¼ cup granola
¼ cup blueberries
¼ cup sliced strawberries
¼ cup blackberries
1tblsp of honey
1tblsp of mint sprig
1. Place the yogurt in the center of a pasta bowl.
2. Top with granola and berries then drizzle with honey.
3. Garnish with mint sprig.
Short Rib Hash
5oz short ribs
2oz caramelized onions
2oz pizza peppers
2oz cheddar cheese
1oz garlic butter
1tsp salt and pepper
1tbl clarified butter
5oz breakfast potatoes
1. Place clarified butter in an omelet pan and crack two eggs making sure not the break the yolks.
2. Season with salt and pepper and cook on low heat until sunny side up.
3. Heat garlic butter in a pan until melted and place the short rib peppers, and caramelized onions in the pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Once the short ribs and pepper are hot add the potatoes and toss.
5. Make sure to incorporate everything evenly.
6. Place on an oval and top with cheddar cheese.
7. Let in the salamander once the cheese is melted and place the eggs on top.
8. Garnish with scallions.